Place of work: Warsaw
The Back Office Commercial Finance team provide all financial and trading reporting to traders, managers and Directors across the group. Finance manages all data for all trading across the group, transforming and delivering this to users at all levels of the business. This covers a process from receiving data from our Clearer, to cleansing data, transforming it, running it through financial models and delivering it.
Reporting to the Reporting and Analysis Manager, the Finance Analyst will assist in the delivery of data to end users throughout the business, supporting the key deliverables of the business unit, helping to contribute towards KPIs
They will assist in key business support functions and provide support to Directors and Office Managers.
Day-to-Day Operational Responsibilities
- To provide timely and accurate, regular and ad hoc reports for the company
- Analyzing data via MS Excel and other BI tools
- Reconciling rebates and producing variance analysis.
- Perform testing and reconciliation between applications
- Monitor automated daily uploads from the Clearer’s FTP website
- Managing, maintaining and developing complex financial models as a part of a regular reporting process
- Tracking trader performance to produce trading and bonus recommendations
- Preparing and posting journals to third-party Clearer
- Producing month-end information to business divisions in 14 locations worldwide
Finance Process Development
- Developing and maintaining financial models to assist in the qualification and quantification of business initiatives
- Enhance and develop new processes and reports to aid the day-to-day business operation
- Working with internal and external software developers, system consultants and end users to assist with project goals
- Proposing opportunities for systems and process improvements where applicable
Business Stakeholder Support
- Extracting data using SQL
- Management of trader registrations with exchanges
- Liaising with third party and office managers regarding traders, rebates, registrations and report-related queries
- Communicate and resolve with Clearer data quality and reconciliation errors
- Liaise with Directors as to new reporting requirements or developments
The Finance Analyst will be analytical and have excellent attention to detail. They should have the ability to communicate well, both verbally and written. They should have a passion for Finance and be quick to learn new concepts.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills essential
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to interpret multiple sources of complex data to draw conclusions, identify trends and anomalies, and derive recommendations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal and presentational)
- Highly numerate with a basic knowledge of accounting e.g. budget processes, cost management
- Ability to work collaboratively across project and organisational boundaries to achieve shared goals
- Ability to maintain and develop Excel models in VBA desirable
- Prioritising work in a busy environment
- Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and directors
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Basic understanding of Accounting
- Ability to write queries in SQL desirable
- Knowledge of VBA and macros
Are you ready to take this opportunity? Don't wait. Apply now.
Check out our website, find out more about OSTC: www.ostc.com www.taketheoppotrunity.com
We promote a working environment in which diversity is recognised, valued and encourages. OSTC is an equal opportunities employer therefore all appointments and promotions are made on the basis of performance and ability.